Wednesday, January 19, 2011

STFU!

I hate you, I hate you and I HATE YOU!

Why do I need your approval if I wanted to take half-day off?! What's it to you anyway? Your really stupid you know? You don't work and ask me to do your work for you while you do what? Sit and talk over the phone and scratch your arse all day? No one really cares what you have to say anyway, I don't! So, please stop pretending that we're "buddies" coz we are NOT!

The reason why there is a "How am I doing?" at the bottom of each and every email that we send out is for customers who find our replies bot helpful at all and want to let us know about it and ask for help, but these are all to the "MANAGER" not the "SUPERVISOR"!!! Why are you asking me to so it for YOU? huh MANAGER? Gosh, this is really stupid!

You make me sick! And, when I leave early today, to do NOTHING at home, I will be thinking of YOU and all the work that YOU will leave for me to do tomorrow! ARGH~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment