Friday, January 28, 2011

Back Stabber!



What would you gain for being nice and helpful? NOTHING!

Think about it, you be nice to the people around you, or worse still, you also have to be nice to those you utterly hate and despise. No matter what, you still have to and no excuse.

Bloody hell, you think you can change the world in one go? Or make everyone happy? No Way! Dream On! With all the money in the world nothing can ever change a back-stabber.

What is the use? Do not think that what you say will not come back to me man~~Oh! BTW, I never liked you once, have always been like this from day one! Do not pretend to be better than me, nor smarter than me because you do not know me and the things that I am capable of doing.

I believe in karma, but I will do everything possible to make your life miserable. Got tons of karma waiting in line for me right now, so what is adding a few more to the list?

Man you stink!!

1 comment: