Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Is there no cure for stupidness?

Being stupid is one thing, but having to show everyone that you are is another! Why are there still people who are really useless still here? I am sick and tired of having to deal with people like this, no common sense, no originality, no brain, no friends!

You do not expect someone like me to really "mingle" with the likes of people like you now do you?? Get a life, understand that I find you really incompetent and a disgrace, totally useless on my team. I do not have time to 'baby-sit' you nor do you have the right to challenge the people around you when you yourself do not even have the slightest clue on how things operate. Keep 'forcing' people to LEAVE is not the solution at all, and I will not make you get your way.

Since your 'presence' I've been dreading each and every day, coz you really PISS ME OFF! FUCK!!! Take a bath, wash your hair, brush your teeth, gargle with acid for all I care, do not come close to me, stay where you are, do not talk to me, and the most important bit is that DO NOT ACT LIKE WE'RE BUDDIES!!!

It is sooo obvious that I hate you, and the people around hate you too as well...just go for fucksake!Leave us alone!

It's so sad being lonely is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment